Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Megan

Megan guarded a morning shift and the afternoon day camp shift at the YMCA today. She had an hour lunch break which made it work out perfectly for her to come eat lunch with me at work.

It made me very proud to see her carry herself in such a confident, grown-up manner. It also made me realize that she really is almost grown.

She's made a lot of changes over the last few years - more than just her hair! I'm pleased with the young lady she has become.



Megan at a car show her freshman year.



Megan with her friends her sophomore year.



Junior Varsity Cheerleader - sophomore year.



Emily and Megan (when her haircut was brand new)
at Senior Night the end of her sophomore year.



Varsity cheerleader - junior year.



Megan and her friends at the Junior/Senior - junior year.



My Megan - now a senior.

No comments: