Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

End of the day thoughts

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt - I read that somewhere. Well, I smell like dirt tonight. We planted flowers, cut grass, and worked outside all day today. The yard is starting to take shape - here's hoping the deer don't eat our tomato plants.

The boys got caught in a bad thunderstorm at the pool. After seeing lightening, Levi closed the pool and was locking up when a lady couldn't find her keys and made him go back and search the pool, deck area, and bathroom - all the while it was lightening over the lake! Since when is the lifeguard responsible for people's missing keys, and do people not understand the danger of being around open water when it is lightening? People are crazy.

Big news - Nick the 20 year old is in the basement watching a movie with Megan. Brian cracks me up - he is sitting on the couch with them! He is supposed to be putting the finishing touches on his message for tomorrow.
I wonder how much of tonight will make it into his message!

No comments: