Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Iced Coffee

My new favorite summer treat is iced coffee. I love it at McDonalds, but it's just as good if I make it at home!

1 cup of coffee sweetened to taste (instant is fine)
milk
chocolate syrup
ice
Readiwhip

Make coffee to taste; pour into tall glass.
Add milk to almost fill glass.
Add chocolate syrup; stir.
Add ice and top with Readiwhip. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you would have some new thought posted by now.

Bummer. Looking forward to it though. :0)