Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Dog's Life

Well it's official, Scooby can't ride in the car any more. Scooby will never be one of those dogs you see riding in the car - head out the window, ears flapping in the breeze, smiling as cars pass by.

Car trips for him are more like head hanging low, ears laid back, dry heaving in the backseat, drooling on whoever he's next to, and vomitting in whatever container we are lucky enough to find. Very unpleasant.

I thought he would enjoy a trip to Grandma's house. He enjoyed being there - even though Grandma made him stay outside. He just didn't enjoy getting there - or the trip back home.

No comments: