Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Encouragement

I thought of something yesterday that encouraged me. I was thinking of the story I blogged about Levi and the Jeep when it hit me -

Levi drives a Jeep! Brian bought it for him. Levi didn't get it when he first asked for it, but he has one now. I've seen him drive it in the yard and up and down the driveway. Even better he gets to drive it on the road - something he couldn't have even dreamed of doing when he was 8 or 9.

The father provided his child with the desire of his heart in the father's appropriate timing. I think there's a lesson here from which I can benefit!

1 comment: