Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to School



Joel and Levi with their summer look!



School starts tomorrow!! Summer flew by - it seems like I was just blogging about summer starting and now it's over!

They boys went today for their Tabernacle hair cuts - off the ears and off the collar. Joel lost his curls and Levi had to shave his beloved goatee and trim his sideburns. We were a little concerned that his chin would be really white compared to the rest of his tan face - Hope offered him some makeup saying she thought she could match his skin tone! Thankfully, it doesn't look like he's going to need it.



Joel and Levi with their school look!



There's a meeting at school tonight to "meet and greet" the new principal, Mr. Roll (a/k/a Coach Roll of the TCM JV basketball team) and learn about other changes in staff and new school rules. It will being really odd to hear Mr. Roll say anything besides "LEVI!!!!! BOX OUT!!!"

I also made a phone call today to see about what we need to do to start the admissions process to get Megan enrolled in college - COLLEGE!!!

I think I need to go to Starbucks!

No comments: