Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Monday, May 21, 2007

A night at home


Scrambled eggs, biscuits, and mandarin oranges for supper - not necessarily by choice.
Note to self: I need to get groceries SOON.

Brian and Megan discussed eschatology as she prepared for her Bible final. Sounds like Pastor Zemple has done a good job teaching the book of Revelation and Megan has done a good job learning.

Joel studied for his Health final, watched America's Funniest Home Videos with me, and went to bed early.

Levi finished his history report on the WW II Pacific Island Hopping Campaign, I proofread it and helped him with his bibliography. I don't think I will ever figure out how to cite internet sources - where do you find the author? Thank goodness for small miracles - the paper is due tomorrow and it is done tonight!! He even exceeded the 1,000 word requirement:)
A quiet Monday night.

1 comment:

Brian B said...

What a goober!!!!