Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Old Man River



Over the weekend we took a ferry across the Ohio River.
We started on the Kentucky side and crossed to the Ohio side.



Everytime we cross the Ohio River, Brian tells the story of when his parents took him to the river when it was frozen over and he
"stood on the frozen Ohio River."
Now our kids have an Ohio River story too.



We went on foot because Megan refused to go in the car and it was $2 cheaper.



This was the first thing I looked for -
well actually the adult life jackets were the first
thing I looked for. The kids can swim a lot better than I can.

No comments: