Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

State Basketball Tournament - Updated

Last night's game was amazing! I will post pictures as soon as possible.

Joel was on fire!

We had been praying all week for Joel to have a stellar game on Friday, and the Lord was kind. Joel scored 10 points and had a ton of rebounds and assists. Along with pictures I will try to post his official stats.

The final game is at 2:00 pm today. Prayers are appreciated!

*Update: Saturday's game was well fought and went into overtime - but was not ours to win. Joel played another great game as did all of the team. The last few minutes of overtime were played with three of our starters fouled out and on the bench. We'll get them next year!

I will post pictures and stats as soon as I can!

No comments: