Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No, really I am . . .

I am FINALLY (maybe) starting to get over this wicked bug. It helps that the sun has been shining the last two days.

It probably would have helped if I had gone to the doctor. But no good nurse goes to the doctor - we just treat ourselves. Right?

Anyway I feel well enough to say that I am actually going to start exercising TODAY!

No, really I am . . .
I know I have made those claims before, and I know I asked Brian for this DVD series over a year ago and I have yet to even watch it. But when I was home sick from church on Sunday, I saw the infomercial again and was yet again reminded why I asked for it. It really looks like it will work.

The infomercial said you can lose 10 pounds in your first 6 days! Surely they can't lie on TV. Right?

Here goes Day 1. Hopefully I will survive.

2 comments:

Me said...

I survived!

Angel said...

Glad you are better! May the force be with you!