Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Worth a thousands words

We had our annual family cookout at Brian's parents' house over the weekend. The evening ended with all of us around the kitchen table looking at old pictures. Ted pulled out a box of slides from the 70's and 80's that hadn't been out in years.

We spent about 2 hours holding slides up to the light and passing them around. We had a blast looking at them and laughing at them.

Brian has decided to scan these slides as well as other pictures and put them on blog he has aptly titled What My Dad Saw. It will be a nice way for these pictures to be shared with his brothers. http://whatmydadsaw.blogspot.com

Brian emailed me this picture he ran across today. It's funny how a picture can immediately transport you back in time.



This is Brian when he was Levi's age -
17 and a Junior in high school.



I can see both Levi and Joel in him.

No comments: