Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wal-Mart



Joel being silly at church camp - in goggles not glasses!

Scooby ate Joel's glasses the other day. What makes it even worse is that Scooby ate Brian's glasses about week before eating Joel's.

We replaced Brian's glasses to the tune of $156.00 and weren't looking forward to replacing Joel's. I was more than shocked when I went to the Walmart Vision Center to order Joel's glasses, and they told me they would replace them for free. FREE!!

Maybe the lady working has a dog and understood our situation - I don't know. All I know is Joel will have a brand new pair of glasses in one week and I left Walmart with money in my pocket!

No comments: