Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

10 reasons and 6 pictures . . .

10 things I like about Hope -

1. She's herself 24/7 - I really like that.



2. She's kind, caring, and friendly.



3. She's faithful to church.
4. She loves the Lord and is open about it.
5. She honors and respects her parents.
6. She is a good student.
7. She's adorable yet not high maintenance.



8. She enjoys life and has fun.



9. She's good to Levi and treats him well.



10. She has a dad (mom and brother too) who loves her.

No comments: