Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Cassie Role

One senior milestone over and done - this year is going to fly by!

Every year at Tabernacle the senior class puts on a play for the Eagle Club Banquet. It usually draws a crowd of about 500 people and serves as the school's biggest fund raiser. This year Megan's class put on a "who dun'it" type mystery dinner.



Megan (a/k/a Cassie Roll)
I fixed her hair for the play - I had plenty o f experience,
I wore my hair that way my entire sophomore year!!



Joel warming up his trumpet - The band and choir provided music for the evening.
Ensemble also made their first performance.

Emily and Megan

Megan played the part of Cassie Role - a rather flirtatious southern cook. The ending of the play was kept secret - even from me (I thought Megan told me everything - lol). It turned out that Megan's character, Cassie Role, was the "one who dun'it."



It was a fun evening - made even more special by the many friends and family who came to support the kids!



Our family and friends filled one whole table!!
Troy and Hope with Levi - posing for the camera



Megan with the flowers Troy got her -
it was a perfect evening!!

No comments: