Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Afraid

Today is Sunday and day 35 of this cycle - nothing has happened. The plan was to test today, but I am afraid to test. We are setting up for VBS after the worship service. There is way too much going on today to be mourning negative pee stick results.

I thought I was having symptoms the other night - I was nauseated. Turns out Brian was nauseated too. It must have been the pizza from the clubhouse we ate. Rather than symptoms of being pregnant it was symptoms of being too old to eat pizza of questionable origin late at night.



Still afraid to hope.

No comments: