Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Friday, January 28, 2011

How I See Him


Joel has been sick for one week now.
First influenza and now a wicked sinus infection.
Fevers are miserable.


He has felt absolutely rotten, but he has still gone to school
- sorry to everyone he has exposed -
and he has still played basketball.

He went to the doctor yesterday -
hopefully the antibiotic will help.
I am ready to have my happy Joel back.
Even if he is bigger now.

1 comment:

Linda Hestand said...

Aww...we hope he is all better too. Love the pics!