Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Target


I love Target!

Even better - I love Target when things are 75% off!!!

Megan and I were out today shopping for the final items for the reception. Kind of on a whim, we stopped at Target where we found ALL of their Christmas items 75% off!!!

Lights . . .
Ornaments . . .
Ribbon . . .

It was awesome!

We hauled out TWO carts of stuff!!

The look on Brian's face was priceless as he saw our MANY bags filling the backseat of the Jeep. He was VERY pleased and MUCH relieved to find out what good bargain shoppers we had been!

No comments: