I am changing a lot of things - this blog included. When I have more time, I will elaborate more. But right now the technical aspect of changing "Thoughts of a Preacher's Wife" are taking most of my available free time.
So for now here are a few of the things I have been pondering - in bullet form:
- Work - new job? I actually sent out two resumes! Why did I do this - I hate change!
- Home - rearranging/getting ready for winter. Sounds primitive I know, but last winter was hard in so many ways. I am taking my cues from Proverbs 31.
- Kids - lots of thoughts about the kids growing up and the new challenges they face. Exciting yet scary! These are the thoughts that keep me awake at night.
- Me - entering a new decade! Redefining myself. I am determined to be a new, better me!
- Church - new convictions about my leadership with the kids. Doctrine - it's all about doctrine. Building our house on the rock.
- Health - eating and cooking healthier more consistently. I truly believe we are killing ourselves with our diet. That is going to stop!
God is good and His love is perfect.