Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fussy



Tonight is one of those nights that if truth be told I should probably be spanked and sent to bed without supper.

I miss my girl. She has been at camp for nearly 2 weeks, and I need her home.

I love my boys, but they never do the dishes.

Scooby peed and pooped under the table, and my mop is worn out from overuse. But lucky for me, Brian and Joel just went to Walmart to buy me a new one.

My legs hurt. I am tired of being diabetic, and I want a candy bar.

See what I mean. Spank me and send me to bed!

No comments: