Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's Christmas at our house!



I love our new Christmas tree!
It is a pencil pine. As our tradition, we decorated
the upstairs tree in gold to represent Heaven.



Brian, who loves all things 3-D, found these cool
3-D glasses at Cracker Barrel. When you look at Christmas lights,
they make the lights look like snow flakes.



I decided to use my year round pines in a Christmas tree collage.
As our tradition, we decorated the basement tree/trees with our
family ornaments.



I think Scooby is dreaming about what might
be under the tree for him!

No comments: