(This picture has NOTHING to do with this post. Ha ha.
It is just another beach picture I wanted to share.)
For the FIRST time in my life I took four dresses into the fitting room and . . .
ALL four fit and I liked ALL of them!
After much parading around outside the JCPenney dressing room, it is settled.
I have my dress!
What I like about my dress in bullet form.
- It has sleeves. Therefore, there will be absolutely no arm jiggle going on.
- It has rouching - rouching is good, very good.
- It is very comfortable to wear. There should be no tugging and pulling. If I do it will be simply out of habit and not necessity.
- It doesn't make me look old. At least I don't think it makes me look old. Please humor me and tell me it doesn't make me look old.
- There is absolutely NO beading. I am not ready to wear beading. Beading=postmenopausal status.
- It is in a nice color that will blend in well with the wedding party. The last think I want to do is stand out like a sore thumb.
- Brian went "Oh ya!" when he saw it - enough said! At that point it didn't even matter if it was on sale.