Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Three Months!!!

The whole reason I started this blog was to help chronicle memories - you know, kind of like keeping a journal.

Unfortunately, living this life has proven too time consuming at times to take time to journal it! Whew!!!

I wish I would have blogged about:

Joel's amazing soccer game Tuesday night where he scored two goals in less than 5 minutes!
Levi's recent car purchase where he got the DEAL OF A LIFETIME!!!! and a project to boot!
My ohmygoodnesswhathaveigottenmyselfinto situation at work.
Megan's college adventures and the fact that typing those words doesn't require me taking Zantac first.
Brian's Auto Mechanic 101 course and why he hates automobiles and would prefer we buy a horse.
My near come to fists, knock-down, drag out with my doctor! Well, I guess I made it out to be more than it really was. Imagine that! lol

Anyway . . . the point is a lot has been going on! Not to mention the fact that we are now knee deep into . . .

PLANNING A WEDDING!!!!!!

Three months! Three months!! Three months!!! THREE MONTHS!!!

Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat just thinking about it only to find Brian sitting in bed with a little short, stubby pencil crunching numbers!

Ha! Who am I kidding? Nothing keeps that man awake at night.

I have decided that these precious days need to be documented. I mean if anything is journal worthy it is the days leading up to your baby girl getting married, leaving home, and making her own little nest!

Posts will probably be short and to the point and will hopefully included pictures a long the way.

1 comment:

Brian Ashmore said...

Wow! Good post... although, it almost makes me anxious reading it! That wedding is approaching quickly!!

However, it's closer to two months now...

but who's counting?

;)