Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Brothers

Levi is proving to be a very self-motivated and hard-working college student. He entered the program for his Associate of Applied Science in Law Enforcement this past spring.

Although frustrating at the time, I think it has worked out best that he didn't start last fall. By delaying the start of school to January, he was able to focus on working at FedEx for a few months before adding on college classes.

In my opinion (maybe it's because this is what I did - lol) working and commuting to school separates the wheat from the chaff so to speak. It's not easy doing both.

During his small two week break between summer and fall semesters, Levi wants to take advantage of his FedEx flight discounts and go on an adventure with Joel.

Those two crack me up.

They have worked out together at the YMCA most mornings all summer. Sweat must form bonds.

They were close before - but now they are pretty tight.

Levi welcoming Joel to the family.
3/24/94

No comments: