Thoughts from me - a preacher's wife, farmer's daughter, mom, and nurse. Posts are mainly intended to help me journal the events of my life - topics will include kids, church, work, marriage, life in general,
and of course my dogs . . . and whatever else I feel compelled to write about.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thinking

Thinking.

I have been thinking lately. The kind of thinking that makes Brian's head hurt and his wallet feel vulnerable.

No - it's not the new matching wedding bands that I have been thinking about. Although, since the string trick worked and Brian's old wedding band has been freed from his finger, I have been thinking that new matching wedding bands would be nice.

But this is bigger. This involves hiring an electrician and maybe even a plumber.

This intensive thinking has monopolized my weekend. I have measured and stepped off and re-measured and re-stepped.

I think it will work. I really think it will work . . .

. . . and I think I am ready to propose my idea to Brian.

At least if he says no to my idea, the new matching wedding bands will now be an easy sell.

No comments: